rhythm, resilience, and flow:
connecting with the natural seasons
a 3-part series in March 2023 to mindfully move from winter into spring
Rhythm, Resilience, + Flow: Connecting with the Natural Seasons is a series of 75-minute, introvert-friendly workshops to gently guide you to build awareness and lean into the cycles and natural rhythms that serve us as individuals. Three sessions of the Winter Into Spring season include: Tune Into Your Rhythms, Build Resilience, and Play with Flow.
All workshops will be held on Mondays from 11:00 am – 12:15 pm Pacific Time. Attend one, two, or all three.
Free. Donations appreciated. No amount too small.
In each 75-minute workshop, you’ll be invited to:
- Reconnect with your true nature and notice when you override your intuition
- Discover and connect to the natural world outside your window
- Hold space for you to craft your own practices to keep you grounded and centered
- Explore creative approaches to capture and share your observations
This experiential, introvert-friendly workshop will include time for reflective learning as well as opportunity for engaged connection.
Sign up for all three workshops, or select the ones which resonate with you.
march 6: tune into your natural rhythms
TUNE IN to your natural rhythms and flow while connecting to world of nature.
march 13: strengthen your resilience
We’ll check in with working with your natural rhythm and focus on building and strengthening RESILIENCE and connection.
march 20: play with flow
What are ways in which we experience FLOW? In this playful workshop, you’ll prepare for a change of seasons and celebrate the possibilities of the spring equinox.
rhythm, resilience and flow is for you if:
- you’re looking for an environment for gentle engagement, or are an extrovert looking for time for reflection
- you desire to acknowledge and build on your resilience in our uncertain times
- you seek to honor your natural, creative rhythms
these workshops are NOT for you if:
- you’re looking to others for solutions. this is guided, self-exploration.
- you cannot commit to attending each workshop in full workshop. no replays will be available.
about your facilitators
fierce appreciator of inner beauty, nature and everyday miracles. creative contemplative. curious bibliophile. soulful gardener. lover of solitude and silence. cat herder. hen mother. worm wrangler. wanderluster.
adventure seeker; author of Breaking Free from the Hustle for Worthiness; self-discovery guide and XCHANGE facilitator; focused on cultivating environments to support well-being